We are looking for
to join the Exel team in Runcorn, UK
- To support production, sales and technical sales through the design of production tools and equipment. Designing tools including dies, mandrels and infeeds.
- Support production on their daily activity and problem solving – continuous improvement
- Design of machinery and equipment for new projects
- Use engineering principles, tools, and software to overcome design and test issues
- Work with colleagues to understand customer requirements and applications – Designing engineering solutions to meet customer requirements
- Create 3D models in Solidworks
- Prepare Part drawings with correct dimensioning and tolerances
- Liaise with various engineering suppliers
- Develop testing for products
- Experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer, Project Engineer (design experience), Mechanical Engineer, Draughtsman or similar
- A background in mechanical design, ideally with experience within a Design for Manufacture or engineering environment
- Degree (BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc) qualified in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, manufacturing engineering, aerospace engineering or similar.
- 3D CAD experience is essential – Knowledge of Solidworks, or similar will be considered
- Must be commutable to Runcorn
- Exciting job with winning and dynamic team in one of the leading global composite companies
- Extensive training and management support in order to develop your skills in this field
- Competitive salary and benefit package including bonus programs
For additional information please contact Richard Thomas, Business Unit Manager at Richard.Thomas@investors-fi.exelcomposites.com.
Please send your application and CV with salary expectation in English by Sunday, 11th April 2021.